Euro Disney

Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Hello Judy. We went to Disney on our way home from Spain,really as a "reccy" for my daughter who was going there later with her caravan. We bought our tickets from the Caravan Club along with our ferry tickets/Red Pennant etc in February (we went to Disney in June).When we got to Disney, they would not accept our tickets as they had altered them, so we had to queue and swap(no charge).

If you do buy your tickets there, you will have to queue for the tickets and then queue again to get in(actually its "all queue").I think its best to buy your tickets here but leave it as late as possible. Check the Disney web-site, as sometimes they have offers.Get there early as the carpark is HUGE and you could be a long way from the resort.I would take all food in a rucsac and hire a "left-luggage" locker inside the park cos the food to buy is expensive and, to go back to the car could take a long time.Personally, I would not go again but my daughter and kids loved it and hope to go back.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Judy, we went to Euro Disney in September and had a brilliant time. Bought our tickets at Disneyland and opted for the annual passes.We spent three full days their and went on every ride.Can't wait to go back next year with the grandkids.

Tom.

Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
Judy

We went there this year stayed at site Des 4 Vents for 5 nights had two days at Disneyland booked through Camping & Caravan Club,but can buy tickets at site not much difference in price.

The site is very nice only 10mins from Disney and just a short train ride from paris. They have a great swimming pool to cool down in after your day in Disney, have fun we did.

Bryan.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
hi just wanted to add about tickets..we are going over xmas and we bought our tickets off ebay..we bought 3 day hopper tickets.. we saved about 5o quid on normal price( 2 adults 2 kids) and are assured that all three days are left and they are valid untill 2007.. just going to keep our fingers crossed that the person who sold them is telling the truth or we up the creek without the proverbial paddle

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts