Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
hi as anyone any idea of some good campsites near eurodisney we can use over xmas.. my wife had one to use but apparently they stopped doing tourers( it was in eurodisney itself) so we buggered now.. we new to touring and thought it would be a great start to take kids to eurodisney for xmas.. but unless we know where to stay ,its off.. we phoned the resort up and to stay for 3 nights is nearly 800 for 4 of us..( at least dick turpin wore a mask when he robbed folk).. and info would be gratefully accepted.. thanx in advance daz and family

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darrell

I posted very same question a while back, have a look on page nine of this section ( top of page,disneyland paris!) should help !!!!!!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darrell

I posted very same question a while back, have a look on page nine of this section ( top of page,disneyland paris!) should help !!!!!!
Darrell,

I'm sorry I don't of any campsites near to Disney in Dec, however I gave give you one bit of advice. Use the excellent "Val De Europe" shopping centre about 5 mins drive from Disney , a Auchan supermarket which is about twice the size of a Tesco's extra with 24 hour pumps and you can park in Val du Europe and catch the bus saving the rip of parking fees at Disney.

Regards Monkeys Mate

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Darrell,

I'm sorry I don't of any campsites near to Disney in Dec, however I gave give you one bit of advice. Use the excellent "Val De Europe" shopping centre about 5 mins drive from Disney , a Auchan supermarket which is about twice the size of a Tesco's extra with 24 hour pumps and you can park in Val du Europe and catch the bus saving the rip of parking fees at Disney.

Regards Monkeys Mate

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darrell, we stayed at a site 10 miles from eurodisney called Des 4 Vents, its a nice site with large pitches. Its a good easy run from the site to eurodisney 15mins max. But whether its open for xmas I cant help you . regards Alan

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darrell, we stayed at a site 10 miles from eurodisney called Des 4 Vents, its a nice site with large pitches. Its a good easy run from the site to eurodisney 15mins max. But whether its open for xmas I cant help you . regards Alan
According to caravan club european brochre Des Quatre Vents is only open until 15 November.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts