European Breakdown Cover

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe that it is just as cheap to get cover for the whole of Europe inc. the UK with the German company ADAC, We pay 98.70 euro's for a year.At the moment that is approx.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Snooks - I've tried your link two or three times now - it's been posted as a link on another forum too (because we share your initials!) but it always comes up as 'website cannot be displayed' when posted in the address bar. I even added 'joysofcaravanning' and 'googled' it. Google comes up with a variety of mentions on caravanning website, but none leads to your website and I note several others mention that the link doesn't work.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Val, I am sorry about this but Have found there has not been a problem if you put the address into the top address bar. I will have a word with the website builder I use and report back.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Have just spoken to my website program and they say it is to do with your ISP and security the reason you cannot get onto it. It seems to work for most people. Perhaps you could have a word with your ISP.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts