european static caravan dealers

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Where have you looked already? Europe is such a big place. Do you want to buy new, or second-hand? Do you want to buy a mobile on a particular site, or do you have a site in mind and just want a mobile home to put on it? If you're interested in France, Pages Jaune (yellow pages) might be a good start but it's only available in French. Type in vente de mobil-home - and then the 'department' you want to look in (say the Vendee) and it should come up with some answers. There are huge dealerships to the north of Paris but again you'd have to speak a reasonable amount of French.

There are some second-hand mobile homes on www.leboncoin.fr - select the map, then caravanning, then type in mobil-home (without the e)- but again you'd need to speak French. There are adverts for mobile-home sales in the back of the Caravan Club magazine too.

Most of the British manufacturers will arrange to transport a static, and Barrons have a display of sites in France, Spain and Morocco. Siblu do sited mobile homes, and Eurocamp, Canvas Holidays and Keycamp sell off their second hand mobiles.

Really you need to be more specific about what it is you're looking for and then it might be possible to give you some ideas of where the best place to look might be.

May 29, 2008
Visit site
i have recentley started work with a small family buisness who supply quality used static caravans to the uk,

what i am really trying to find is static caravan importers/dealers any where in europe who may be interested in our stock.

we already have a small number of european dealers with whom we have a good buisness relationship, and who come back on a regular basis to purchase from us, i would like to make more contacts in europe in the trade, ie belgium, holland, germany, spain, cyprus, poland, sweden, norway ect

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts