European & UK Breakdown Cover

KnL

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
David,

There are a couple of postings running in "General" at the moment on this very subject.

We have used the CC's Mayday service for a number of years and although we've not had to use them yet, they ticked all the boxes when we were looking to cover our large T/Axle caravan.

As with other companies, they only include UK recovery and as we are going to France later this year, Red Pennant via the CC seems to offer the best service, which is who we will be using.

They provide cover tailored to your needs ie, single or numerous trips.

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
David

I am with ADAC its the german version of AA. They are members of ARC(http://www.arceurope.com) which has many affiliates including ADAC and AA and many other recovery companies through out europe.I have ADAC Plus which costs _79.50 a year Im covered in the UK and Europe( ADAC plus). Phone the following no tel 00 49 8976 76632 ask to speak english and they will direct you to an english operator from their you can pay with your credit/ debit card I have been with them for nearly ten years, And I cant fault it espeically the price ,If I break down in the UK I get full AA recovery to home if I break down in europe again I get fully recovered to home. Just a small warning unlike the red pennant service youre van will only be recovered if its attached to your vehicle this is the same as what RAC and AA offer.

Ian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
CC Mayday service will also tow you and your van to your destination - if you have a site booked - and then pick you up after your holiday and take you home!

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Only the caravan club red pennent service (Green Flag)covers caravans over 7.25 meters in length and 2.25 meters in width allbeit at greatly increased cost.Green flag themselves,Churchill, Tesco ect do not.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts