Excellent repair service

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I had the misfortune to have an altercation with a fence post a couple of months ago and the fence post won!
smiley-cry.gif

The resulting damage meant a visit to the repairers after my insurance company agreed the claim.
I used the Caravan Body Shop (www.thecaravanbodyshop.co.uk) and dealt with Phil Mackenzie. Phil's company is based in Altrincham with his workshop in Chorley, near to Bolton's Reebok Arena.
I can only say that the service I received throughout was First Class and I have picked my Swift Charisma up today. The huge scrape along the side of the van, the ripped off wheel arch, the scratches along the window, as well as three rather large dents have all been magnificently repaired.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to fellow forum members should you be unfortunate enough to need a repair to your pride and joy.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Big S glad youre pride and joy is back on the road and ready for the off again,
Always nice to hear good comments instead of the doom and gloom we normally get
Go out and enjoy
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Cheers Kev. We are planning on getting out again for half term in a week or two. Just hoping for this decent weather to continue for an extra couple of weeks, rather than hearing the pounding of rain on the roof which we have heard so often this year!

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
What a fantastic service offered by Phil-I contacted him regarding a caravan that I was thinking of buying and I was after a cost to repair some external damage, he called me back to tell me that the damage was serious and not to buy, he also said to call if I need any advice on future purchases. As somebody who is new to this caravanning business that means a lot. We will be sticking to our current caravan for now but any work that needs doing will go through Phil as he is clearly very trustworthy.
Steph.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
WOW. Light at the end of the tunnel. It is nice to hear of a caravan company going the extra mile. personally, I find most of them to be in the same league as the motor trade, amateur to Sunday league at best.

TRENDING THREADS