Excellent Service Southwest Leisure Spares

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Needed a new toilet seat and lid. Only half the order arrived. Within half an hour of my email David from Southwest Leisure Spares contacted me . A new full set was sent to me Royal Mail next day delivery. Excellent backup service so now off to fit it.
The6 doa lot of caravan spares and so far their prices are very competitive. I’m happy👍👍

Reactions: Jcloughie and JRT

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Lucky you.

First time on fully serviced pitch at the weekend. Ordered aqua roll mains adapter kit over a 9 days ago and it's still not here. Stuck, supposedly at courier companies depot in Inverness. Been there for a week.

This particular courier is always useless but probably cheap. If it doesn't arrive today I can request a refund. Already found a shop near where we are heading so might be able to pick up one there.

Unfortunately you don't get to choose the courier.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
A lot of the dealers give you the chance of a guaranteed 24 hour delivery, usually Royal Mail or the usual white van man. At half the RM price.
Sometimes when we have discovered problems just before departure I have had the goods delivered to the site. Hope it doesn’t spoil your break

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have noticed a trend for some companies to offer choice of delivery method when you check out, there is an extra charge for quicker or signed for delivery, and choice of carrier

Reactions: Dustydog

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Trouble is the couriers are so variable. Loads of people complain about EVRI, probably quite rightly; however our local EVRI courier is fantastic, always on time, always gets the parcel in the right place. Local Yodel on the other hand….
Mel

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I ordered the mains adapter kit through Amazon but with one of their Marketplace sellers. This morning I got notified that my order was lost. I could claim a refund and if it turned up later I could keep it.

Well I requested the refund this morning and the kit arrived this afternoon. Should I tell them........

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I ordered the mains adapter kit through Amazon but with one of their Marketplace sellers. This morning I got notified that my order was lost. I could claim a refund and if it turned up later I could keep it.

Well I requested the refund this morning and the kit arrived this afternoon. Should I tell them........
They said to keep it, so keep it and flog 1 on here.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
They often tell you to keep it. We had a similar problem where we got a refund and then the item turned up at a neighbour’s who had been away, some 2 weeks later. Told us to keep it. Presumably processing the return is more expensive than the item.
Mel

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Since they hadn't actually issued the refund I told them we'd received it and not to bother.

If it had come a week later after the refund then I'd have probably have kept it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts