Help with Lunar ariva 2001 manual/awning size

Sep 26, 2023
Visit site
Hi All,

I have a Lunar Ariva GTS 2 berth 2001. I'm hoping someone out there either has one or a manual for one.

I'm buying a full awning for it, there's a couple available near me but my van is an hour away so I can't check it. The Internet has 3 different ideas of size for my van from 780 to 810. Which makes it 2 different awning sizes.

If anyone either has the van and can measure ground to ground around the awning channel, or has the handbook that lists for the same model, I would greatly appreciate it.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

I have a Lunar Ariva GTS 2 berth 2001. I'm hoping someone out there either has one or a manual for one.

I'm buying a full awning for it, there's a couple available near me but my van is an hour away so I can't check it. The Internet has 3 different ideas of size for my van from 780 to 810. Which makes it 2 different awning sizes.

If anyone either has the van and can measure ground to ground around the awning channel, or has the handbook that lists for the same model, I would greatly appreciate it.
That is a really old caravan and there will not be many around. You may need to do that hour;s trip?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I know it's a long shot. I'm back tomorrow anyway so I can measure up, but then I can't get the awning 😁 I know it was unlikely.
Once you have measure up, an awning in that size should not be an issue. Do you really need a full awning as most porch awnings will fit your caravan?

Sep 26, 2023
Visit site
Once you have measure up, an awning in that size should not be an issue. Do you really need a full awning as most porch awnings will fit your caravan?
I have a porch awning already, just enough for shoes and a bin really, struggle for space and it's an arse to fit but it will do for now. Thinking if I get a full awning it will give me a bit more space, and one for sale near me appears to be 1 size too big. My van is 785cm and it's an NR Pullman (I think) size 7 so a bit on the loose side... I'll keep looking but I'm tempted to deal with the slightly too big one for the money (£160 with annex).

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a porch awning already, just enough for shoes and a bin really, struggle for space and it's an arse to fit but it will do for now. Thinking if I get a full awning it will give me a bit more space, and one for sale near me appears to be 1 size too big. My van is 785cm and it's an NR Pullman (I think) size 7 so a bit on the loose side... I'll keep looking but I'm tempted to deal with the slightly too big one for the money (£160 with annex).
I would keep looking one might come up that will suit your caravan good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts