External 12v supply

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Very nice, but are there no valves or in line taps on the internal water pipework that would use the existing pump to fill the onboard water tank directly from the Aquaroll?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am also confused as Parksey, there should be a pump to draw water from the Aqua roll, to your inboard tank. I would think, but knowing the French caravans which mostly sit on Pitches, for a 3 month season, maybe this is not the case. A friend has an old Adria that he has to fill from above the front window.

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
I am also confused as Parksey, there should be a pump to draw water from the Aqua roll, to your inboard tank. I would think, but knowing the French caravans which mostly sit on Pitches, for a 3 month season, maybe this is not the case. A friend has an old Adria that he has to fill from above the front window.

Not on the Hobby Caravans - like JayTea, I have a Hobby and it is a common mod to fit some form of external 12v socket to plug a pump into to move water from the aquaroll to the onboard tank. I have a different 12v socket on mine, but nevertheless achieves the same purpose. I am not even sure Hobby do one as a factory fitted optional extra - they are usually DIY fitted or fitted by dealers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts