Family Vanners

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Since getting our van we have spent many happy weeks in it and spent a fair amount of time on the continent in it.Our kids Charlie 6 and Katie 5 love the instant friendship with others when on site as do we,but there in lies a problem because vanners are a bit nomadic,few days here,few days there,no sooner have they made some new friends then one of us is leaving!!

so next year I have an idea.The venue will be a high class YOUNG family orientated site that has good facilities but doesnt have a disco until 2am!!! and it will be somewhere south of franceish or possibly into switzerland. WHat i want to do is get maybe five or six families with like minded needs and similar aged kids eithier all meeting off the ferry and travelling down together or meet there so that we all get the most from the summer hols and the kids have a good crowd the whole time.Duration will be two weeksish possibly a little longer first part of august 2010.

If at this point your interested please leave a message and we can start looking at something.

Andy & Helen

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
hi we don't bother going abroad as usually too busy fitting in loads of rallies in this country, but have a peak at my comments re a new club and see what you think

TRENDING THREADS