FAO jo-anne

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi jo-anne got back from Carnon downs today, I took some pics of the site so if you give your E Mail adress to the mods to pass onto me ill send you them

Kevin

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Shes doing a book hey, right she wont get any photos out of me without cash up front hehe

thanks for the tip off LB, shes a sneaky one isnt she

Kevin

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
She's not sneaky. LOL!! (She's a very good friend of mine, us SBT owners stick together).

Word on the street is she's made more than J K Rowling.

Lisa

(sorry Jo, couldn't resist that) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lisa, jo-anne will not read this for some time. I'm told her publishers have given her an advance sum of money on her book and she's now bought a Winnebago. She's had it shipped to New Zealand and at the moment is out there touring in it.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
She might see it LB, apparently, her husband has taken his valet with the family to NZ and the valet will be checking this site on a regular basis.

Lisa

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi kevin, thanks so much for doing that for me. how was the holiday?. what did you get up to?, where do you go?.

id love you to send me the pics. i will need to get hold of a mod to give you my email address. i have changed it recently but i dont know how to change it on here either.

leave it with me and ill put a post on for the mod.

thanks again

jo-anne

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi jo-anne, we had a lovely time thank you, went to Porthleven, St Ives Hale (Philps pasties) Penzance and Marazine.

Done alot of walking and eating out. Oh went to Senen cove and walked to lands end and back to Senen

Back to work today to fund the next getaway, Easter at Cheddar.

When I get your E Mail Ill send the pics, hope they are ok as im no David Bailey!!

Kevin

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi jo-anne, we had a lovely time thank you, went to Porthleven, St Ives Hale (Philps pasties) Penzance and Marazine.

Done alot of walking and eating out. Oh went to Senen cove and walked to lands end and back to Senen

When I get your E Mail Ill send the pics, hope they are ok as im no David Bailey!!

Kevin
Methinks you only mentioned Philps just to torment me Kev :O(

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site

Kevin
And it was the best philps pasty iv had mmmmmmmmmmm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts