FAO Lol - is there something you haven't told us?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

I know you are away at the moment, but I have to ask you a question which you can reply to on your return. Did you enter Rocky into the dog show at the rally? Does my little Gaylord have competition? In the magazine it says that a

Rhodesian Ridgeback won the dog show and I just wondered if it was Rocky.

Lisa x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We did enter him, Lisa. He didn't do too well, we knew that after he had erected his own windbreak, after watching TV all day then cr*ping on the judges notes he wasn't going to go far. Then when he tried marking hid territory on the leg of Alex Newbie, first place was beyond his grasp. He did manage to regurgitate two small adults and a Vespa scooter, he had eaten a day earlier (with proper counseling it's possible they may lead a semi normal life) so we hoped for an Honorable mention. However, when he tried doing what comes natural to dogs (and rabbits) to the eventual winner, we knew even that would be out of reach.......

Apr 10, 2006
Visit site
LOL

You embarressed him didn't you? I bet you never even put on a suit. No wonder the poor thing did not do too well, he did not want to be seen with you!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now Lol

I know it's your dog who won. You see, if you moved in the same circles that me and my little Gaylord moved in, you'd know that the first thing 'seasoned' exhibitors do is to try and laugh things off and pretend they are novices. Gave yourself away there I'm afraid.

Is the rosette on the wall?

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Guess I'll just have to do some dog whispering and get the answer from the dog's mouth next time I see him.

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
We did enter him, Lisa. He didn't do too well, we knew that after he had erected his own windbreak, after watching TV all day then cr*ping on the judges notes he wasn't going to go far. Then when he tried marking hid territory on the leg of Alex Newbie, first place was beyond his grasp. He did manage to regurgitate two small adults and a Vespa scooter, he had eaten a day earlier (with proper counseling it's possible they may lead a semi normal life) so we hoped for an Honorable mention. However, when he tried doing what comes natural to dogs (and rabbits) to the eventual winner, we knew even that would be out of reach.......
What's that they say about dogs and their owners? ;O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts