Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks,

Steve had developed a problem with his leg and had to go back to the hospital to be seen.It had apparently started swelling ,and he was told that it might be compartmentalising....whatever that means.

I can only assume that he has been kept in for further treatment.....poor lad,he's having a time of it.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I heard he is back now but now spending much time on the PC as he has been told to elevate the leg. (attention grabbing git!)

Thanks Sharon and Mark for the Yahoo greeting! :)

Will be back to normal soon.

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I heard he is back now but now spending much time on the PC as he has been told to elevate the leg. (attention grabbing git!)

Steve
Hi Steve,

Nice to know that you are back again......shows we are thinking about you anyway.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Great to see you back Steve - hope everything is OK and that you are now over the worst. In reply to Lord B's posting I would refuse to answer as yo do not always know which way his mind is working.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Steve
Yup, good to know you're on the mend Steve, you don't slither out of the Easter Meet that easy!

BTW what's normal?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Did they stretch your leg Steve so you have three the same length now? :O)
They used to do it for free in the olden days Lord B, it was called the "Rack"!

Still one of them located in Screwem Hall isn't there?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts