FAO Swift

Dec 28, 2006
Visit site
Hi

I know that someone at Swift monitors this site so hope I reach the right person.

Swift Case No EAS 000210

In January of this year I had my van serviced and raised several matters that I wanted repaired under warranty:

1. Central front window (known problem)

2. Intermittent operation of light on fridge/freezer

3. Moulding loose in toilet area

4. Cracking of the ventilation boards bench seats

5. Small light over central mirror falling apart.

When the van was serviced the dealer was informed that it would be going onto a seasonal pitch in the West Country in March, this was delayed until April as the parts had still not been received. No news from dealer so van went to West Country without repairs.

Since then I have contacted the dealer regularly, and received no response, until last week when I was informed that the window was probably in and that items 4 & 5 would not be repaired as Swift did not consider them items to be repaired under warranty. No mention of the required unit for the fridge/freezer.

I do not consider this to be an acceptable level of service. The dealer blames Swift and says they have only recently updated the claim details.

Over to you..

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
In my opinion, you have bought from a poor dealer. I have had two swifts in the past, now on a bailey, dealer service has been good in all cases, apart from some minor issues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts