feed back to stowford farm rally

May 11, 2008
Visit site
i had a great time at the rally and the price a spot on, i would attend next year if you went there again.

i have booked there to go again in in june for 2 weeks.

the falcony show and the other events that were put on really made the weekend as well as meeting the pc team

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi Nigel.

We would be back next year if a rally were to be organized. We would like to thank you and your team for a great weekend.

Regards John.

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi. We enjoyed it too and would do it again. As regards the costing, it amazed us how you could do it for so little and the extra nights at

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Nigel

We loved the idea of the rally, but as we live in Kent it was too far for us to come for a long weekend.

Are you planning to have the event in Devon next year?

Alan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi

We had a great time & would definately come again. Our children had a fantastic time too & there was plenty to keep them happy & entertained.

As for price - great value for money esp having the ability to book extra nights @

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi Nigel

Yes most definately have one next year we had a great time and the BBQ was great also price was good to,we made a week of it and have only just come back.The Q&A sessions was also good thank all the staff as they all worked hard and kept me topped up with coffee many thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts