Ferry crossing

Jan 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheap ferry crossing from Northern ireland or ireland to UK mainland they all seem so expensive. who is the cheapest and easiest to use ?

Thx in advance

John

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi John

A good saving to be had is by using your Tesco vouchers to book your ferry, have a look on the website for Tesco Clubcard vouchers.

Your vouchers are worth 4 times the value that they would be if you bought something in store!

Good Luck

Allyson

Jul 25, 2007
Visit site
They are all expensive. The last time I looked P&O from Larne to Troon or Cairnryan was marginally cheaper than Stena (Belfast to Stranraer) or Norfolkline (Belfast to Liverpool). Also I would not recommend Norfolkline fro a caravan as when you drive on to the ship you have to go up a very very steep metal ramp.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
They are all expensive. The last time I looked P&O from Larne to Troon or Cairnryan was marginally cheaper than Stena (Belfast to Stranraer) or Norfolkline (Belfast to Liverpool). Also I would not recommend Norfolkline fro a caravan as when you drive on to the ship you have to go up a very very steep metal ramp.
If you are in the Caravan Club Stena line offers free caravans and 50% off caravans on certain routes and certain sailings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts