First Names

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hi all, we all have usernames on the forum at our own discretion, maybe it would be a more personal touch if we knew each other by our christian names.

mine is Chrichton Farquhar, whats yours ?.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Woof woof Chrichton, that is a bonnie name.

How could I possibly change from Dustydog, no one else is called that. So that is personal, howling LOL.My given name is as common as muck so please let me wag my tail and stay a dog!

Cheers

Dustydog

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had this discussion before. Why DO some of you use nic-names? I really don't see the point. I'm quite proud to use the name my parents gave me. If you've got nothing to hide,why use an alias? Or are you all described as "aka"? Seems daft to me.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Mine's Val - short for Valentina, Peregrina, Tristrana, Quintina, Beauchamp (pronounced Bowshormp as in bows and arrers)Featherstone-Haugh (pronounced Fanshaw) Cholmondley-Warner!

Val A - pleased to meet you all.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Man your brave,what happens when you upset Chrichton Farquar?

he'll proberbly hunt you down.

Kev (Dont know where I live)

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You get 3 guesses at mine. The first 5 letters are a clue and if you can guess what letter my surname begins with you win a coconut

wow, yer full of wit chris, thats a cracker.

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
My younger cousin couldn't say Sadie when she was two and called me Shady and it stuck within the family. As a teenager on holiday with friends I had to avoid the sun as I burnt in the blink of an eye.

As I was always to be found in the 'shade' Shady Sadie came in to wider use.

Sadie is my second name and has always been used rather than my first.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Not really MacH, I am George and I am from Bedford, but a Scouser by birth, related directly to Rob Roy McGregor on my Grandmothers side and the Hunters and Sanderson families in Edinburgh on her husbands side. However I did not find anyone called Highlander in my family tree, but you never know ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts