Fleetwood Awning Rail

Apr 8, 2007
Visit site
Ok hands up... who brought all the Fleetwood Heritage Awning rails from Fleetwood when they sold everything? I calnt get any from anywhere... none of the dealers have any, seems there is none to be had i Need the full lenght for the off side of my Fleetwood Heritage 640cb (2003) Iv'e sent Adria Caravans an Email in hope they can tell me where it's all hiding.

Any one got an address or phone number or a manafacturer who dose patern rails etc. Its the insurance claim bill so i do need one soon. Thanks. :)

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Doug, I think i read somewhere that these people bought Fleetwods stock, http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/ worth a try. Good Luck.

G

Many caravan extrusions are always straight, they use 'Soft' alloys so that it just bends around the caravans front and rear ends.

The alloys supplied to the caravan industry are supplied by Alluminium 'Stockholders' who act as middle men between end user manufacturers and the production mills.

Ask a mod for my email address and my industry contact should be able to point you to a possible source if you are still in need.

Apr 8, 2007
Visit site
Thank everyone, Metz... ive called the link you sent me and they do indeed have awning rails for my caravan, i have to call them back after 2pm and i have sent them 3 photos of my rail for them to look at as they have many types, So... fingers crossed they will come up with a rail to fit. thanks again to all replys, if no luck ill be contacting you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts