Foldup BBQs

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
B & Q used to do a foldup suitcase type BBQ but seemed to have discontinnued it. Most BBQs on display are the kettle type which is unsuitable for a caravan due to the legs or others with fixed legs. We do prefer this type of BBQ as we have a Weber at home, but impractical in a caravan. We do have a very small fold up one but are now finding it too small.

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
And she is back, right it in julys edition of BBC goodfood mag, lets see what it says
" short of space then the Tesco notebook charcoal BBQ £20 is good, it folds flat and packs into its own storage bag,quick and easy to construct and grill fit in dishwasher,,
see if i can find you a link http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-3969.aspx as this ays this is for the large one, i cant seem to see the £20 smaller one but i thought they were a smashing idea too

hope this is what you wanted Lollie

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
yep they look identical at least if tesco dont have any of the small ones left in stock there are other stockists,which is great

lollie

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have one of the blue B&Q fold up ones and can't fault it. About five years ago I thought I'd by another in case the other one failed. Yep, the original is still going strong despite getting heavy use in season. We simply line it with foil and close after cooking to prevent any rain settling in the bottom. Wonder if we'll ever need the new one in the garage. Best wishes, Butler

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts