For emmerson & LB

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gaylord sends his regards.
lhousley

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What a super picture! Our new Cairn, Hesta, is settling in wonderfully. We are now confident enough to let her off the lead on our walks, and she sticks close by either us or Skye, but hasn't yet realised that she can't get close to Anne when she's on her electric buggy.She's had her paws nipped twice, so she should learn soon!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Aw, I'm really really pleased she's settled in and is enjoying being a normal dog in a good home.

Sorry about the buggy, she'll soon realise to keep out of the way of the wheels.

I saw a terrible clip of puppy farms in the USA, it was disgusting.

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Great pic of Happylord Lisa :O)

My grandaughter has just come home after spending 3 weeks in Toronto and she said they sell puppies in shops there. She said it was awful to see them caged for sale. Then again I suppose they are in cages for sale, unlike in Korea or China where they are in cages for slaughter.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's terrible because the puppy farms are supplying the pet shops too. I've seen websites where you can just place an order by credit card online (USA), and they will deliver your pup to your door.

I also saw an animal supermarket in Japan where most types of animal are on sale, it was just like going to Asda but for pets. Disgraceful.

Korea and China, very cruel nations too. I was almost sick the other week when I watched some footage of what they get up to.

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I saw some footage that someone sent me email. There were numerous dogs per crate stacked on this lorry. There was a man unloading the lorry, stood on the back, throwing the crates onto the floor. The poor dogs legs were hanging out of the crates and getting broken. Another showed a giant vat of what looked like bioling water which they threw the dogs into, if I recall rightly there were also cats thrown in. Just sickening but what can the likes of us do?

Feb 4, 2007
Visit site
Not the staffie LB. the dog on the american show in you link.

Colin.
click on the picture of gaylord surrounded by bowls. this opens another window. Click on hi picture again and thi opens a page with thee pictures, one of blakey from on the buses, one of gaylord and one of a lawnmower. There is also a link to a media file of an amazing two legged dog.

Colin.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Oh THAT dog. Gawd, I'd forgot I'd up loaded that. Yes, if I hadn't seen it for myself I would never have believed that a dog with no front legs could act and walk like that :O)

I'll leave it on there incase Lisa hasn't seen it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts