May 12, 2006
Visit site
I just looked at your link and I am sure I know one guy in a photo. My sons, father in law was on the Mohawk in 65/66 him being in the Fleet Air Arm. I used to say this is a small world, but it's not. It's just that the number of people travelling around it is small

Frank

G

My wife and some women friends bumped into some other women on a trip in Australia. They started talking of lands they had visited and where they had lived. One mentioned her late teens in an unusual place and the fun she'd had and talked of her first "true love". The women started talking about their youth and old boyfriends and then my wife asked the lady if she minded saying how old she was. She gave her age and asked why she'd asked( looked older than she was ;) ). My wife open'd her bag and took out a photo of me aged 21 and the puzzle was completed.

I got a call in the early hours with a load of cryptic questions from a complete woman stranger on the other side of the world calling on my wifes phone with a load of background giggling and laughter before my wife let me in on the game.

We've since linked up with a whole load of old friends from our school days and youth because of that chance meeting.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts