For the Attention of Nigel (Re Forum Stickers )

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
think nigel is using them as currency in ireland
must be worth more than euro
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Try a thin permanant marker, wall chart type,
Cant see mine anyway, tinted windows in van, so have it on the awning window and last weekend it started to curl, so if you have a solution for that it would be appreciated!!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Try a thin permanant marker, wall chart type,
Cant see mine anyway, tinted windows in van, so have it on the awning window and last weekend it started to curl, so if you have a solution for that it would be appreciated!!

Sellotape

No don't!! I just made that up.
mel

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I don't want mine then until the quality issues have been resolved, perhaps we should have new fleeces with our names embroidered on individualy. I'm sure they wouldn't be much more expensive for PC to produce. My old PC one is getting a bit past it and these days I could do with an L instead of a M!!!!!
smiley-laughing.gif

simonmortimer

Administrator
Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in distributing stickers. Unfortunately demand has been so great that our supply has just run out!
We will be straight back in touch as soon as we get some more, so I would suggest that anyone who hasn't got a sticker should let us know on here, and we will make sure that you are the first ones in line when we get some more printed.
All the best.
Simon.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
If you want a forum sticker please add your names to this thread and I'll collect the details and forward the requests next week
So far we've got:
Sir Roger *
Earlyriser
Martin24
MagsAlan *
Chrisbee1 *
Tiz *
Steve in Leo
andy p
Mike S
ex trucker
Mobile Matty *
Would those on the list and anybody else who hasn't already got a forum sticker but who wants one please use the 'contact me click here' from my signature box in the next couple of days to forward your names and postal addresses including postcodes which I'll pass on to Stacie.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Parkesy
You can count me in for a sticker.
I wouldn't mind one for the car and the caravan.
I haven't been as active as useual on the forum mainly due to my back issue getting worse and we are going through a change of van.
Been having to take it very easy and cut out any activity that constitutes long journey's in the car or sitting in uncomfortable seats.
Mind you though. The doc's have me doing a 35 mile each way twice a week for the next 10 weeks, comute to a pain clinic to learn how to manage my pain.

My first lesson will be "fun" when I tell them that driving 70 miles a day on bumpy roads certainly doesn't help. Why could they not of held the class at my local hospital just a mile from my home.

but that's another story.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I emailed Stacie our community editor at Practical Caravan earlier today to ask about the forum stickers.
As it happens instead of taking all of the stickers to the Readers Rally for distribution Stacie kept a few back, hidden away.Sir Roger
Earlyriser
Martin24
MagsAlan
Chrisbee1
Tiz
Steve in Leo
andy p
Mike S
ex trucker
Mobile Matty
Tonka
Would those on the list, and anybody else who hasn't already got a forum sticker but who wants one, please use the 'contact me click here' from my signature box in the next couple of days to forward your names and postal addresses including postcodes which I'll pass on to Stacie.I'll leave this open until the weekend to give everybody who hasn't already got one a chance to get a much coveted Practical Caravan forum sticker.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I can't promise two Tonka because I don't know how many are left (I'll ask) but I've received your request via email
smiley-wink.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
In order for you to be able to receive forum stickers please use the Contact Me link from my signature box below to send your real name (not the forum username
smiley-smile.gif
) and full postal address including postcode in a format that I can copy / paste to my emailed list to Stacie.
It's first come, first served in the order that your details arrive and I have no idea of how many stickers there are left so if you want one, send in your details.
So far I've received the addresses of:
Ray S, MagsAlan, Sir Rog FF, Peter T, Moble Matty, John G, Sean L, Chrisbee, Annette I, Val A, Steve in Leo, Tim I, Ray, Anthony D Landroverman
so if you are not mentioned above I haven't yet got an address from you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts