For the attention of Sharon & Mark (dog training tip)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon and Mark

Thought I'd share this with you.

Background

Tonight I was discussing the fancy dress with my daughter and suggested she go as Dorothy. Unfortunately this met with a scowl and a few harsh words.

Action

For a laugh and to wind up my daughter, I leapt up and sang part of the theme song from the Wizard of OZ

Outcome

The pup leapt up from his bed, ran across the room at full throttle and stopped at my feet. He seemed to either really love the song or my voice, or perhaps both.

So, when you are out with your pup and she's off the lead, sing Over the Rainbow, your pup should return happily to your side.

Lisa. XX

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lisa I think you misunderstood your dog. If you think back you probably stopped singing as your dog reached your feet. Your dogs intention was to bite your ankle to stop you screeching because their hearing is more finely tuned than ours. It was either that or your dog is short sighted and hearing your wailing thought it was a ***** in heat :O)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B

I've taken a different angle on it. He's not very 'butch' for a Stafford.

I'm thinking that maybe he'd be good on the stage, a canine thespian perhaps. Infact I can picture him now on the Julian Clarey show.

Lisa x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

I will not be sing for our puppy as I can not sing as I tow def and it would snow has well.

I had a lath the other day

The puppy had messed on one of it trying mats I went to get the mat but before I cud the puppy got hold of the mat and ran round the hose with me run after it. Owner son cod not stop lathing at use by so un now thing the mess had stop on the mat so I was very luck just got the mat in the and put it in the bin. It was not fun at the time has I fell a cup of time but will I sit here writing this I have to lath.

Mark

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's a very funny story Mark. Would have liked to have seen you chasing the pup!

Back to the singing training, try 'save all your kisses for me'. When I was a teenager and that song was in the charts, I used to sing it and my spaniel used to howl the place down. Another dog who appreciates my voice.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So it's all crowd round Lisa if we get attacked by wolves at Easter. Hang on, that might not be the correct way to go, should we join the wolves if Lisa starts singing?

;o)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
lisa,that would be alright in privacy l could not see me doing that when we are walking through the woods, l'd scare all the wildlife. l only sing in public when l am very drunk.

sharon.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So it's all crowd round Lisa if we get attacked by wolves at Easter. Hang on, that might not be the correct way to go, should we join the wolves if Lisa starts singing?

;o)
Some of us might be dressed as wolves at Easter..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts