Forum abuse

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Once again a Towcars thread degenerated into an exchange of peronal abuse last night.

The main contributors have had their logins suspended for one month.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So, who won't we be seeing for a month, Moddy?

Not that I'm going to snitch on them should I see them posting within that time frame, it's just that I could do with a laugh........

:eek:)

Ha, anyway, they will probably log on under a diff name anyway!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Actually not that bad at all. Just a heated debate that turned into a bit of name calling. One childish post to my brilliant analysis of depreciation ;O) but we've seen that before haven't we from those who can't handle facts.

Happy days

Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Still think we should name and shame, Brian.

A day in the stocks and a jolly good floging wouldn't go amiss either.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh

A bit of excitment on the forum at long last.

I wonder if it had anything to do with *x*'s. No, couldn't possibly be that subject again.

I have a good idea of at least one person we won't be hearing from for a month. Every cloud, silver lining and all that.

Lisa x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
.... hmmmmm ⇦(puts hand up) well it wasn't me. I was away so I wonder who it could be? Lemme see, the Forum is Towcars so that narrows down the list of miscalcitrants immensely hehheh! If someone can draw the attention of His Moddyship for one minute I will go and peep in the naughty peoples room and see who is stood in the corner.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Uncle Sam will want a visa before you can look under my door, that's if my room had one !

Not safe to be left on my own so its an open doorway affair!

I'll not upset him again I hope, but what ever he's on can I have some.

?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You bad Forum, where's my stick? You naughty Forum, wait till I get you home you little, good for nothing Forum. No pudding for you Forum, and no TV either, it's straight to bed for you, baaaddd Forum.

This is a typical day for hundreds of Forums, left out in the wild to defend for themselves. Please be generous, ten pounds could go a long way, to help stop Forum abuse. Please send your donation to my home address in an unmarked envelope.

Together, we can make a difference.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Missed all the action on Friday night, but can't help noticing that a forum member has not posted lately who has a passion for vehicles made in Solihull.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts