Forum abuse

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
Just to stop you all scratching your heads, pondering the impossible and having sleepless nights wondering who has been suspended for the month I can tell you it is NOT Mod1, Mod2 or Mod3.

I can also let you into a very closely guarded secret that if your postings appear on the site, it is NOT you.

Hope this puts your inquisitive minds at rest.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
⇦ going to see who starts posting on October 9th who hasn't posted for the month previous. hehheh!

His Moddyship said "The main contributors " so there could be more than two ....... oooooooo.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Dear Mr Moderator; why not move this exciting thread to 'chit-chat' as it has zipo to do with Towcars and even less to do with Caravan issues !

John
The Chit-Chat forum is one of the most popular locations for visitors to the PCV website.

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
The Chit-Chat forum is one of the most popular locations for visitors to the PCV website.
And your point being ..?

Chit chat is precisely about non-caravan issues, trivia etc; which is exactly what this thread is all about. Anyway; you're the Moderator :)

Jul 16, 2006
Visit site
Well I'm realy fed up now. Every time there is a decent slanging match on here, I miss it. Anyone know what it was about even? I'm only posting so you all know it wasn't me.

Don

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh the joy of a week away in Mid Wales (Cottage Newbridge on Wye - absoluetley excellent anyone wanting details let me know - enclosed Garden dogs allowed - River walks at the bottom of the lane)

So It wasn't me!

There was one thread where the various "My car is better than your car" brigade was getting a bit excited on the Friday 8th that we left.

Was that it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts