Forum Friends Rally page 9 PC mag

May 4, 2005
Visit site
On page 9 of this months mag under the heading "GET INVOLVED" the mag invite readers to get involved with this forum. At the end of the artical it mentions "our" Forum friends rally in March, the "our" I assume as being the magazines

Can anyone tell me if this is something PC mag are organising for forum users or are they associating themselves with the Forum Users Meet at Easter and have got the month wrong.

Of course if anyone from the mag would like to join us they would be more than welcome.

Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well spotted, Brian. Makes you realize that all this entertainment we put on, is being watched. Is this PC's version of Big Brother?

I must start using the words in the magazine, and not rely on the pictures so much.

Still can't find Wally though.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
copy of a section of an e-mail sent to David Motton early last month

"Is there any chance of a note in the magazine to point people at the events section of the forum to get more involved. A few lines would be nice.

It could have the effect of getting more people into the forum even if it does not swell our numbers for the rally. Sorry to be cheeky"

I did not mention it just in case it was not possible.

So, Thank you mr editor for the support. Nice to see you get a chance to see our mails

Steve

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well spotted, Brian. Makes you realize that all this entertainment we put on, is being watched. Is this PC's version of Big Brother?

I must start using the words in the magazine, and not rely on the pictures so much.

LOL, wally is in the bathroom. Just above the sink!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Nice one Steve.

If anyone would like to come to the Easter Meet it is at Sherwood Forest Holiday Park near Edwinstowe in Nottinghamshire.

http://www.sherwoodforestholidaypark.co.uk/
The dates are 6th April to the 9th April 2007.(you can arrive early and stay longer).

If you would like to join us email the moderator at

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

and ask him to forward your email address onto Mark & Sharon

Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site

Bina said he wasn't there , better go look myself ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, well done Steve. Now that you have them where we want them, how about someone attending, from PC?

Shame it wasn't a Big Brother thing though, I had my eviction outfit out on the bed, ready.

TRENDING THREADS