Forum Names

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Personaly i dont find his lordships name offensive and he does contribute a lot to this forum. By the way I think he must be on Hol,s as things have been quiet of late.

What i do find offensive is the Fng and worst of such so called entretainers like Jonathon Ross /Graham Norton /and their IlkON NATIONAL tv.But i digress as thank god they do not contribute to this forum Coljac
Thank you for your comments coljac and like you I also find the use of bad language on TV embarrassing, especially when in the company of others. I've never had the need to expess myself using 4 letter words in front of my wife, family or (at the risk of being called sexist) any females so never use them when out in public. I'm not saying I don't cuss but only when with mates.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
We went to Low Manesty, Keswick - Seaview, Berwick on Tweed and The Strid, Bolton Abbey. Spent 6 days at each site. The highlight of the trip was watching my local team, Hereford United, win the play off final against Halifax Town to win promotion to Division 2. We managed to find a pub with Sky tv and with a few pints of scrumpy it was a great night although I scared the poop out of the other people in the bar when Hereford scored. The ironic part of the trip was watching the BBC news at 6 and the headlines were about the hosepipe bans and rationing in the south east. At that point it had rained for 32 hours where we were, at Keswick.

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
We went to Low Manesty, Keswick - Seaview, Berwick on Tweed and The Strid, Bolton Abbey. Spent 6 days at each site. The highlight of the trip was watching my local team, Hereford United, win the play off final against Halifax Town to win promotion to Division 2. We managed to find a pub with Sky tv and with a few pints of scrumpy it was a great night although I scared the poop out of the other people in the bar when Hereford scored. The ironic part of the trip was watching the BBC news at 6 and the headlines were about the hosepipe bans and rationing in the south east. At that point it had rained for 32 hours where we were, at Keswick.
Lord B

read your comments and was in awe of the fact that you spent so much time in ab fab sites, us peasants can't get that much time off scullery duty to spend 18 day touring!

(Any problems getting through the arch at Strid Wood? its fine unless some plonker in another van sees you coming round the corner but comes through anyway and finds the bend in now blocked by your van. how we didnt rip the side off the van I will never know!)

Oh forgot the roads would have been cleared for the gentry

Your servent

Fouldsy

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I sent my footmen in front Fouldsy, they do have their uses at times instead of sitting up on the back of the van wearing rouge and wearing powdered wigs like poofs :O)

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
LB your Lordship I was in Berwick a week ago and saw not a sign of your entourage (is that how you spell it)although I think I may have seen the bunting out as a welcome,which site did you stay on.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Seaview mate, 18th - 23rd May. Nice site with the exception it has no dog walk. The first day there I wrenched my knee whilst unhooking so instead of walking to the beach with the dogs I had to drive down or my wife took them on her own.

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
And I thought that I was the original grumpy old man. Now I really DO have to think of a name that will be Ok with the moderators and really offend/upset a small minority. I hope you're never next to me when I'm putting up the awning.

And btw I am retired after 30 plus years in business and almost as long caravanning.I have yet to be threatened by a knife wielding, doped up smackhead abusing me with unspeakably fouldlanguage.Perhaps nine years in the forces in my youth made me less sensitive than some other forum members.

I suppose the next step is to find child-free,swearing free sites where speaking in above a whisper results in instant ejection; and sound and movement of any sort are prohibited after 6pm.

Nick

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
And I thought that I was the original grumpy old man. Now I really DO have to think of a name that will be Ok with the moderators and really offend/upset a small minority. I hope you're never next to me when I'm putting up the awning.

And btw I am retired after 30 plus years in business and almost as long caravanning.I have yet to be threatened by a knife wielding, doped up smackhead abusing me with unspeakably fouldlanguage.Perhaps nine years in the forces in my youth made me less sensitive than some other forum members.

I suppose the next step is to find child-free,swearing free sites where speaking in above a whisper results in instant ejection; and sound and movement of any sort are prohibited after 6pm.

Nick
Hi Nicholas for a forum non-de-plum why not try "nicker-less". That should start a few people into life - hehehehe

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Nicholas for a forum non-de-plum why not try "nicker-less". That should start a few people into life - hehehehe
Thanks Colin... If I could think of a totally crude and tasteless reward, perhaps we could have a competition for the most vulgar name to get past the moderators

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Colin... If I could think of a totally crude and tasteless reward, perhaps we could have a competition for the most vulgar name to get past the moderators

Nick aka nicker less , aka copper bottom

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Nick aka nicker less , aka copper bottom
Nick I think that copper bottom would end up as a bum steer.

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Well my forum name was quite easy to decide........my mother picked it for me before I was born!!!!

But i am gonna change because iv'e noticed another John, so look out for a new caravan geek called ......Sconny!

The missus did wonder for a while why lord B wantee to be called Lord Braking Wind...??

Bye

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts