forum norn ireland

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hello William, its abit late now to respond to your request for a meet for Halloween but we think that it would be a good idea to try and get all the northern ireland forum users to arrange something for the new season. Would anyone else be interested?

Many regards

Keith & Jenny

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
I think thats a great idea Jenny. Just have to think of where and when.

Karen
Count wee stevie and myself in! Any suggestions of where? drum manor cookstown is very clean and will open off season for 6 vans or more, same as the other forestry parks

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Have spoken to Jenny & Keith they are booked into gosford 19th & "0th April - we are going to book tomorrow - any other Northern Ireland Caravanners out there want to join us - the more the merrier! :)

Wee Stevie & Gail

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi folks. Have tried to phone Gosford but no answer on phone. Will keep trying. Clive and I hope to join you then. Lets hope more of the Norn Iron folk that chat on here sign up too! Come on Nigel, Brian, JimF, etc. We know you're out there!! Emmy

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emmy, nice to have met you and Clive at the show. I think the best time to get anyone in at Gosford is in the morning, hope you get booked it'll be lovely to see you both again.

Jenny

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jenny. Nice to chat again. Sorry we can't make it that weekend but something has come up on the home front - you know how it is!

Managed to get a booking for Easter at Clare Glen, Tandragee. You were right about me having left it too late. Had to make quite a few phone calls before I got a space!! Tandragee should be fine though. We've been there a couple of times before, and Stevie is fond of it too. I think him and Gail are heading there too at easter. Haven't heard from him in a while. Its not like him not to be on here filling us in with useful info!! Take care, emmy x

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

Have been trying to contact Gosford to book for the weekend in April and eventually got someone in this morning so we are booked and are looking forward to meeting up with Keith and Jenny, Gail and Stevie again and maybe another few may join us! Come on N Ireland caravanners join in the meet! Looking forward to it

Karen

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Karen, glad you got booked. We are really looking forward to it, hope the weather stays good maybe we could arrange a BBQ on the saturday night for everyone, men do the cooking and the ladies can have a night off.

Look forward to meeting you and anyone else who would like to join us.

Jenny

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, Just to let you know how Gosford meet went. The weather stayed fine and we where able to BBQ, Stevie and Keith where chief cooks for the evening and they done a great job. Think we all eat abit to much, but a few walks and bike rides will soon shed the extra few pounds and get us ready for the next meet.

Which we are trying to arrange for May, Gail will post further details when things have been sorted out and hopefully we can get more norn irelands to join us.

Keep posting.

Jeny

May 22, 2008
Visit site
I think thats a great idea Jenny. Just have to think of where and when.

Karen
Gosford Forest park is excellent, really quiet, but clean and tidy.Am away there this weekend.

Clogher Valley country park is a nice family park, perhaps not the best facilities as of yet, but have big plans for the future, and work is ongoing.

May 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, Just to let you know how Gosford meet went. The weather stayed fine and we where able to BBQ, Stevie and Keith where chief cooks for the evening and they done a great job. Think we all eat abit to much, but a few walks and bike rides will soon shed the extra few pounds and get us ready for the next meet.

Which we are trying to arrange for May, Gail will post further details when things have been sorted out and hopefully we can get more norn irelands to join us.

Keep posting.

Jeny
had posted about gosford beforeI read this post.

left the van down to gosford this morning, then returned home to sort stuff out, goind down around about 5pm.

Was right and full this morning, should be a good weekend all being well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts