Forum squabbling

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Well I didn't see what was posted, but its getting boring talking about it when lots don't know what happened.

Lets move back to the mormal teasing.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well you see Smiley. That = mystery, suspense and adds the bonus of wondering what will come next.

Spielberg and his pals spend millions to do the same and charge people for their efforts.

You get it all here for free, and with no repeats ;-0

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I think a few people need to chill-out a little bit - this is such a good forum! I've been on football forums in the past, and some contributors struggle to speak english...

the forum etiquette is there for everyone to see, and from what I can see the Mods are fairly flexible anyway.

if there is cr@p flying around I just go and find one of the million-and-one other things I should be doing then dip back in later. dont let petty squabbles detract from the all the intelligent and knowledgable contributors there are on here.

kind regards Mark (",)

incidentally, Clive V you look sooooo much younger in the photos than I imagined from your postings.....!
Yep! I am a grumpy old sod traped in an adonis like body! Sometimes it is just too much to bare!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts