Forum Users Meeting 06

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
There seems to be a few new names on the Forum lately so I thought I'd bring this back to the top again.

The Forum rally is your chance to see first hand what effect years of caravaning has on the human mind and body. Mix with everyday caravan folk in thier natural enviroment as they struggle to perform simply tasks after a night of wine and chocolate.But most of all meet up with some geniune, good people from the Forum.Its not to late to book ,so come on....what are you waiting for....Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Now that the Xmas/New year stuff is over its time to think about the Easter holidays.........Come on guys ,join us at the Forum users meet .What are you waiting for?

BOOK NOW !!!!.....Brian (",)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Guess I'm a new member here, I will be working ;-(

Time away means no people to me! I do "meet and greet" a lot of the year and smile and do the caring bit.

The caravan gives me the freedom to avoid people and plans and fitting in with others, still deeply madly in love with Mrs cris after nearly thirty years. The more time together the better.

So enjoy yourselves ladies and gents but I'll remain another "stranger" on the web ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts