Forum Users Meeting 06

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
For anyone who may have missed the posting, we are organising a get together for all forum users for Easter next year, so anyone who may have been away from the forum for a while or any newcomers to the site, please note that all are welcome.

If you are interested go to "events rallies and owners clubs" and follow the thread "social event of the year" for more details and instructions.

Roy.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
It's funny how things turn out though because the doctor who attended to her was later struck off for exactly the same thing

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
heheh Brian. Yes I agree with you, Ann probably was referring to you three but see my last post under General - MODDY PLEASE NOTE. She probably fits under the category that I was implying and if we all misconstrued her post of "kiddiots" I apologise to her. Dont let the bu**ers drag you down Brian lmaooooo.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
heheh Brian. Yes I agree with you, Ann probably was referring to you three but see my last post under General - MODDY PLEASE NOTE. She probably fits under the category that I was implying and if we all misconstrued her post of "kiddiots" I apologise to her. Dont let the bu**ers drag you down Brian lmaooooo.
Just hope Ann doesn't get the Assistant Moddy job else we'll all be banned except about 5 or 6.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been labelled a kidiot, at last recognition for all those years of being

A. A kid.

B. An idiot.

That's going straight on my CV, wonder if I can get an NVQ in it, probably can..

Ann, it's ok, I kept you out of the video, saving that one for the "Directors cut"

;o)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well done Big Roy....Come on guys ,theres lots of regular forum users out there who have not posted an interest in coming to the event of the year .Whether your new to caravanning or been there, seen it ,done it this is the one to attend.Have a look at the sites web page, what a fantastic location to meet up with fellow members of this forum! Lisa and Big Roy will need to know soon the final numbers so PLEASE post NOW so as not to be disappointed..

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well done Big Roy....Come on guys ,theres lots of regular forum users out there who have not posted an interest in coming to the event of the year .Whether your new to caravanning or been there, seen it ,done it this is the one to attend.Have a look at the sites web page, what a fantastic location to meet up with fellow members of this forum! Lisa and Big Roy will need to know soon the final numbers so PLEASE post NOW so as not to be disappointed..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Brian and don't forget to bring your Glass's (spelling?)guide with you to give us all a valuation
Roy, you might want to be valued, but my wife says I'm priceless! She also calls me a lot of other endearing names, but we won't go into that here, Mr Moddy would ban me for life.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts