** France 08 **

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
3 and 1 for me, but I am happy to blow a few circuits trying to get my ac to work.

However, as 1 is open to groups it does look the best choice. Discounted disney tickets is not that important as I have no intention of spending more than a day or 2 in the park.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Are we decided on site number 3 - the Parc-des-Allais? as I have just received the info through the post today and e-mailed to see when we can book.

The prices are based on 2 adults, electricity (10 amp) and vehicle per night, children, animals, extra vehicles and tents are all extra per night. Reservation is 30% of total cost.

Prices TBC asap

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Brian - do you and yours want a day at Disney?

Abbey is not fussed either way.

I think Mark & Sharon want Disney.

Not sure about Steve & Jo or Lol & Gaye or anyone else who wants to come.

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Well that was my line of thought also, but it would appear that no-one wants to stay near Disney!!

Plan B would have to be to travel, what shall we do?

Lolly x

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I'm ok to travel, it's only for one day after all. Personally I'd rather visit things "French" if that makes sence and you know kids will find something to do wherever they are.

Brian (",)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Oh no.... you not going there Lol...god only knows what you would trade your RV in for...one of those things off of the film "meet the fockers"

Nice outfit though..

Lolly x

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry for delay in reply just got bcak from two wks in Zante!!

B****y Cold here!

Anyway as our children our young we would prefer to be further North nearer Paris as Disney would be nice to visit with them. Also as we have to drive from the Midlands although the Loire Valley is beautiful its a long tug with little ones even with overnights.

We would prefer a pool incase its really hot too so just to throw the cat among the pigeons our choices would be:

2 0r 4.

Getting excited though as out new van has just been delivered & are waiting to pick it up!!

Caroline & Simon

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Caroline

You are not the only one traveling from the midlands. You are more than welcome to join us on the way down.

As for Disney. We will be spending a day or two in the park. Its a day trip with friends to meet up with afterwards.

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Steve,

Thanks for that kind offer, we may well take you up on that depending of course on what gets sorted out. I'm just not too keen on having to drive to a site too far south in France as I think it is going to be too much travelling for the children, but we'll wait & see what everyone decides.

Caroline

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts