Free Breakdown insurance

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I want all you caravanners to know, I get FREE breakdown cover from the RAC!

How you ask? Yes, I have "RAC Roadside/Onward Travel for myself and three other members of my family, normal price £152 for nothing!!

Well I use my Tesco Clubcard Vouchers. So technically I have to spend money at Tesco (we all have to shop somewhere). They send me Vouchers based on my total spending every quarter, and I save them up. Then I "buy" RAC breakdown from them for £39.75 in vouchers. Thus I claim it is free, technically I could spend my vouchers in Tesco so then they'd really be worth £39.75, so on that basis £152 pounds worth of RAC membership costs me £39.75, still a jolly good deal don't you agree?

So all you caravanners who shop at Tesco - why don't you get your RAC breakdown cover for FREE? (I've done it for 3 years now). PS I'm not paid for this (unfortunately). I just want to see if PC let this stay on the web site!

BJ

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes but do you get RAC or RAC ARRIVAL. This is through the CCC. With the latter they will cover you when towing (or using a motorhome), whatever the size. Other cover may have restrictions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts