freedom of speech v ?????????

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank you Graham and John, Located the name I wanted and will not use. I'm actually looking at the moment for insurance. Tried cc red pennant, do you know of any others to compare quotes?

BBFN

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Marie,

Perhaps I am a bit late with this . . . however have you tried M.C.I.A.? (0870 366 1245 or www.lifesure.co.uk ) They advertise in P.C. Mag. and I have insured with them for five years now. Made one claim in the first year for a broken window - no problems - competitive rates too. ( Mind you M.C.I.A. sounds like a title by The Village People.)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Marie, I tried loads of quotes but the cheapest was with the camping and caravanning club. Because I hadnt had a caravan before and so hadnt made any claims, they gave me full no claims bonus! You have to be a member however.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steven, You say you got caravan insurance with norwich union, I rang them and they say they don't do it!! which number did you call? And what did you ask for? come back soon or anyone else

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I made a claim in Jan 2004 with my present insurer who settle OK but thought I would phone around for other quotes this coming year.

I am entitled to one year bonus again this year at my renewal but with my current company however the Caravan Club would not recognize my bonus for new business.

I wonder why I am a member sometimes?

Aug 29, 2005
Visit site
Hi, Why is everyone looking for the cheapest caravan insurance,should,nt you be looking for the best, my van a 1997 Lunar Solar 462 has been insured with Bakers of Cheltenham since new and is covered New for Old with no time limit,unlike the C. C. It is not cheap, but if the worst happens I will get a new van.

Allan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts