Freelander 2 Towing Mirrors

Apr 30, 2006
Visit site
Can any please advise on towing mirrors for Freelander 2.

After 10 years of looking at Freelanders eventually took the plunge and collected the TD4 GS dmodel on Saturday from Lookers at Bury St Edmunds. If you want parting with a lot of money on a vehicle you want to be a real pleasurable experience then contact Marc Driver the salesman an absolute gem (prepared to do a deal). First impression (i'm biased) suberb, travelling home 65 mile = average mpg 41.7. Tow bar fitted today Idespension £350 (detachable). Its the car I have wanted and I am very pleased with and intend to enjoy it, whatever your choice is enjoy it.

jon

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jon,

I use Milenco's on my FL2, they provide clear vision down both sides of the van, fit well, and there is only slight vibration when staionery on tick over.

Think you will be impressed with your FL2 both as a tow car and for every day driving. Enjoy..........

Feb 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jon,

I use Milenco's on my FL2, they provide clear vision down both sides of the van, fit well, and there is only slight vibration when staionery on tick over.

Think you will be impressed with your FL2 both as a tow car and for every day driving. Enjoy..........
Congratulations Jon, on your dream come true.I wish you many happy miles and much enjoyment out of your Freelander 2. Gilbert.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts