Freshwater beach, (anyone been??)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi anthony,

we spent 2 weeks there last year.

it is a large site,

the pitches were level but quite close together.

the shower blocks were cleaned regular and often ques for the showers.

the outside swimming pool is a nice size and very popular on the hot days and does have a life guard.

the entertainment was quite good and did have something different each night and the nightly bingo game,the people running the entertainment were the same people driving the childrens train around the camp.

however !! the entertainment area was big and split into a smoking and no smoking areas,sadly as i`m a non smoker i noticed too many people ignored the non smoking signs. however afer july 1st it`ll all change

the shop on site is well equiped and the chippy is excellent.

theres a small river runs past the site and joins the sea,it is very popular for kids to swim in and to play in their inflatables

the beach is next to the site,but it is a shingle beach,it looks good on pictures but bad to walk on.

theres a few walks around the beach area and the cliffs but care must be taken as there is nothing to stop you or your children fallen off the cliff edges.

the shops/supermarkets etc are nearby.

the beach is very popular for sea fishing

overall.i did enjoy the site,people and staff were friendly & the donkey derby was a great laugh

enjoy

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
hi anthony,

we spent 2 weeks there last year.

it is a large site,

the pitches were level but quite close together.

the shower blocks were cleaned regular and often ques for the showers.

the outside swimming pool is a nice size and very popular on the hot days and does have a life guard.

the entertainment was quite good and did have something different each night and the nightly bingo game,the people running the entertainment were the same people driving the childrens train around the camp.

however !! the entertainment area was big and split into a smoking and no smoking areas,sadly as i`m a non smoker i noticed too many people ignored the non smoking signs. however afer july 1st it`ll all change

the shop on site is well equiped and the chippy is excellent.

theres a small river runs past the site and joins the sea,it is very popular for kids to swim in and to play in their inflatables

the beach is next to the site,but it is a shingle beach,it looks good on pictures but bad to walk on.

theres a few walks around the beach area and the cliffs but care must be taken as there is nothing to stop you or your children fallen off the cliff edges.

the shops/supermarkets etc are nearby.

the beach is very popular for sea fishing

overall.i did enjoy the site,people and staff were friendly & the donkey derby was a great laugh

enjoy
thankyou very much Graham, this site has been vey useful and gives varied reveiws

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts