Generator

MDT

Aug 9, 2024
Visit site
We are off to a site with no Hook-up for 2 /3 nights. Is this a rare problem in today's world? We have a Bailey Cadiz with the normal lights, fridge and TV. My questions are - 1/ Will I need a generator? 2/ What True Sine Wave generator would be best.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
We are off to a site with no Hook-up for 2 /3 nights. Is this a rare problem in today's world? We have a Bailey Cadiz with the normal lights, fridge and TV. My questions are - 1/ Will I need a generator? 2/ What True Sine Wave generator would be best.
No it's not a rare problem - many people go off to festivals or other events and manage for 2-3 days - consider limiting your TV usage to a minimum, taking a back-up battery or fitting a solar panel. Many sites either don't allow generators or restrict their hours of use.

MDT

Aug 9, 2024
Visit site
No it's not a rare problem - many people go off to festivals or other events and manage for 2-3 days - consider limiting your TV usage to a minimum, taking a back-up battery or fitting a solar panel. Many sites either don't allow generators or restrict their hours of use.
Thank you, I will ditch the tv, but don't tell my partner;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Folding solar panels are much reduced in price to what they were. You should manage for 2-3 days with a good battery, but this would provide assurance without so much expense.

John

Reactions: Anseo and Hutch

MDT

Aug 9, 2024
Visit site
Folding solar panels are much reduced in price to what they were. You should manage for 2-3 days with a good battery, but this would provide assurance without so much expense.

John
I am going to give it a try, thanks

Reactions: Jcloughie
Oct 19, 2023
Visit site
Top tip before you go, check that your fridge, heating and water heater are in working order running on gas (if you normally power them from EHU).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts