German sites

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
We're thinking of going to the Mosel next year, hoping to stay near Cochem. Have found a site Mosel Camping Cochem, but can't find much in the way of reviews. Reviews or recommendations most welcome

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Curious as to why Cochem? Berkastel-Kues and Piesport to its west have much more to offer and are within easy driving of Trier one way and Koblenz the other.

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I find Zoover to be a good site for campsite reviews. Although mainly Dutch contributors the site allows for instant translation. Might be worth a look.
http://www.zoover.co.uk/search/quicksearch3.aspx?c=Mosel%20Camping%20Cochem

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd suggest Camping Eisenbachtal, Montabauer. (phone 0 64 85 766) Herr Wolf. 12km from Koblenz. Beautiful family owned and run little nature reserve.

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
We lived in Minden years ago and went back on a holiday long time after leaving to find there had been a lot of changes. It's a beautiful very clean country but I can't add any views on the van sites as we weren't caravanning them days.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Cochem is not my Favorite place
Bernkastel is. Lovely site on the river bank across bridge at Kues Kueser Werth www.camping-kueser-werth.de
Review on my Website www.joysofeuropeancaravanning.co.uk

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't know that place in Germany. We lived near Hannover in a private hiring at first then got married quarters.
The summers are lovely but the winters are another thing altogether I remember standing waiting for a bus and my hands were nearly frost bitten ohh so very very cold then.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts