Germany/Austria - Urgent

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

We have decided to set off. I want to have a look at Salzburg, and hopefully have a go at ski-ing very beginner.

Questions

1 What are the roads like for towing?

2 Any campsite recommendations south Germeny or Nth Austria?

3 Where can we go for beginner ski-ing including being kitted out with all the gear?

4 We want to go in February so fast prep time needs to be done.

Please help me get their........

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Hello Smiey

Can only help with item 1, did you know it is possible to go from Glasgow to Salzburg just on motorways or dual carriageways, except for the wet bit between Dover & Dunkirk!

Tankie

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Note that winter tyres are required for Germany and Austria, regardless of whether you have snowchains with you or not. This applies to the tyres on the caravan, too.

I live in Germany and can probably help you find suitable campsites along the way or at your destination but I'm on holiday myself at the moment (in hotter regions) so you'll have to wait until we return this Friday, if that's not too late. We live near Frankfurt and you could stopover with your caravan behind our back garden, if you like. We'd give you a free electric hookup, too. Send me an email if you need more information. You can find my email address on my website www.schelisch.de

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Note that winter tyres are required for Germany and Austria, regardless of whether you have snowchains with you or not. This applies to the tyres on the caravan, too.

I live in Germany and can probably help you find suitable campsites along the way or at your destination but I'm on holiday myself at the moment (in hotter regions) so you'll have to wait until we return this Friday, if that's not too late. We live near Frankfurt and you could stopover with your caravan behind our back garden, if you like. We'd give you a free electric hookup, too. Send me an email if you need more information. You can find my email address on my website www.schelisch.de
Thanks Lutz. I'll wait until you get back.

That's if you've not melted away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts