Germany help needed please

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi
We are looking for a campsite for the summer holidays in the south east corner of Germany, I am thinking East of Lake Constance. We have 2 children so would like a site with swimming pool or ideally a site with a municipal pool close as they often seem to be nicer than site pools.

Also could anyone help me find a list of municipal pools in that area.

Many thanks

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi we have been touring Germany and Europe for 10 years with our caravan I have many campsites listed on my website as below if you have any questions please contact me would love to help.

DianneT

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi Simon
We went to Gitzenweiler Hof last year, and yes would highly recommend it. The site swimming pool is well looked after and attended by a life guard during peak periods. The childrens washrooms have got to be the most brilliant we have ever seen.
There is a big public swimmimg pool/beach at Lake Constance.
What ever you decide.. have a great holiday/
/sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/August2013/medium_P7020032.JPG /sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/August2013/large_IMG_0509.JPG./sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/August2013/small_IMG_0140.JPG
Kev....

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi
We are off to Germany in 10 days to a site at Lahnstein on the Rhine. Any useful information would be gratefully received. All the paperwork, insurance etc is complete, but anything from your experience that may be useful to know would be great.

Thanks

Annie6

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Which site in Lahnstein will you be staying at? I can only find one that is actually located on the Rhine and that's not an ACSI site so I somehow doubt whether that would be the one.. All the others are on a tributary of the Rhine, the Lahn. When we are not touring our own caravan stands a site a bit further upstream in Weilburg.
Campsites on the Lahn are a bit quieter than those situated directly on the Rhine. While railway lines follow both rivers, the Lahn route is only a branch line whereas there is a main line along the Rhine as that has fairly heavy freight traffic, including at night.

TRENDING THREADS