Germany

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Anthony. Just read your message I will get back with some sites tomorrow near Rudesheim and in the Black Forest. Where are you sailing from or are you going through the Tunnel? If you are interested you can use the ACSI card at that time of year September. Sites being 15, 13 or 11 euros per night all in.
Thanks Dianne,look forward to your next message. We aim to travel by Eurotunnel and make our way to Germany via Belgium and Luxemborg,with a detour to the Ardennes region trying to avoid those toolcharges in France !

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Tony. Sorry I have not been in touch sooner but have been going through papers to find one address. Anyway Herbolzheim as mentioned by David is very good we stopped there last Spring. We have also stopped twice at Camping Alisehof, Bad Rippoldsau-Schapbach. www.camping-online.de We find this is more rural the little town nearby is Wolfach which is very quaint. The owner is very very helful. It is actually a 5 star site and 15 euros a night with ACSI card.

The site we stop at on the Rhein, was recommended to us by some German friends and they have met up with us there 3 times. It is not listed in any books as I know of. It is very secure and right on the river front a few miles from Rudesheim at Eltville-Hattenheim it belongs to the Restaurant Bruckenschanke the web site is www.e-philipp.com

Hope this helps.

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Tony. Sorry I have not been in touch sooner but have been going through papers to find one address. Anyway Herbolzheim as mentioned by David is very good we stopped there last Spring. We have also stopped twice at Camping Alisehof, Bad Rippoldsau-Schapbach. www.camping-online.de We find this is more rural the little town nearby is Wolfach which is very quaint. The owner is very very helful. It is actually a 5 star site and 15 euros a night with ACSI card.

The site we stop at on the Rhein, was recommended to us by some German friends and they have met up with us there 3 times. It is not listed in any books as I know of. It is very secure and right on the river front a few miles from Rudesheim at Eltville-Hattenheim it belongs to the Restaurant Bruckenschanke the web site is www.e-philipp.com

Hope this helps.
Thanks Dianne for the info. We've bee away for a while hence the delay in replying. I'll take your advice and contact ACSI as we'll be touring mainly in September. We intend starting from Brugge and then making our way through Belgium Luxemborg to the Rhein and then onto the Black Forest.Any further info would be most appreciated!! Tony

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts