Ghosts

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm just checking that someone isn't having me on here. I have done a quick internet search, to see if this is just one of those things, that "do" the rounds. I don't believe in ghosts, the after life or things that go bump in the night, but what I saw today makes me wonder. The story, as I'm told, two children, both with video phones sitting in a caravan talking/swearing at each other over the phones. As one phone records one of the boys, a face of another young child materializes next to the kid. You can see this extra face quite clearly but very briefly, several times. Dressed in what looks to be late 1900s attire with a round face. The other kids are oblivious to it and didn't know anything about the spectre until reviewing the recording.

While I know there are a few ways to fake this, it did look genuine, so has anyone heard or seen this clip as well?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Those sort of spirits are, in my eyes a food supplement, but I wasn't taking any when I saw the clip.

The guy that showed me, said he only wanted to show us (me and a fellow work buddy), then he was going to delete it along with the clip he has on his computer. He also doesn't believe, but can't find an explanation. The owner of the caravan had it destroyed as soon as he found out.

If this is genuine, I might be able to get a copy, but I'm not asking if this is all old news.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

Get a grip man!! What's the matter with you, ghosts on a phone, whatever next..................

Keep taking the tablets.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

I hard of this were camera and video do record things that people can not see at the time.

I seen a lot about it on the tv on sky there been a lot of programs on about it and and it is not just ghost that people how court on there on pics.

Can we talk about some thick ells now.

MARK

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lol

Get a grip man!! What's the matter with you, ghosts on a phone, whatever next..................

Keep taking the tablets.

Lisa
I think this is what becomes of being shut in the padded MotorHome room all alone - plays up with a persons mind. ;O)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
This was emailed to me some time back.

Be warned if you do not believe in Ghosts, your in for a shock.

After this ad was made they ran the film and saw the surprising footage that has had scientists the world over baffled for answers.

You need the volume on full and full screen view and watch the screen carefully so you don't miss it.

This is NOT FOR KIDS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNgGpLucgM

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This was emailed to me some time back.

Be warned if you do not believe in Ghosts, your in for a shock.

After this ad was made they ran the film and saw the surprising footage that has had scientists the world over baffled for answers.

You need the volume on full and full screen view and watch the screen carefully so you don't miss it.

This is NOT FOR KIDS !

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNgGpLucgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNgGpLucgM[/quote
⇦ not gonna fall for it lmaaaaooo :OP

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
It is either a picture or person in the background, the eiry effect is because the light on the phone is not that bright and is probably an LED.

The girls sound american not british which must remove some of the truth of what you were told.

I think you need to have partaken of a few spirits to believe this.

Dec 19, 2006
Visit site
I'm no prude Honest, but I recommend that if you view the above video you may want to turn your sound off, cos the language from the children is not what you may want to hear.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Hope you're ok.

I've watched the clip with the sound on. My considered opinion is that it is indeed a hoax.

Nice kids by the way................

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gotta agree about the swearing, I shall be taking it off YouTube, because of that. Your explanation seems reasonable Garry, my thought was that we were seeing through a window in the background, at night. The double glazing can play tricks with reflections, so I thought it was simply another kid outside, who had come to see what all the swearing was about.

As far as I know, they are not Americans, and I have no reason to doubt the clips authenticity.

Still, strange isn't it.

Are the X Files still open?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Hope you're ok.

I've watched the clip with the sound on. My considered opinion is that it is indeed a hoax.

Nice kids by the way................

Lisa.
Seems like there are a lots of kids like these, Lisa. As long as they pay their National Insurance when the grow up, I'm not bothered.

Someones got to pay for future pensions.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gotta agree about the swearing, I shall be taking it off YouTube, because of that. Your explanation seems reasonable Garry, my thought was that we were seeing through a window in the background, at night. The double glazing can play tricks with reflections, so I thought it was simply another kid outside, who had come to see what all the swearing was about.

As far as I know, they are not Americans, and I have no reason to doubt the clips authenticity.

Still, strange isn't it.

Are the X Files still open?
I thought I detected a bit of Irish accent in there somewhere.

Lisa

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
aaw, I wanted to see that! being trying to view it all day but had problems with my Flash Player at work - get home and it's been removed! any good then??

Mark (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
aaw, I wanted to see that! being trying to view it all day but had problems with my Flash Player at work - get home and it's been removed! any good then??

Mark (",)
If you want to see it B-F, get the mod to give me your email, I can forward it on to you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts