Good campsites near barcalona/salou or somewhere in the middle

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Thinking of going to spain next year have always wanted to visit these two places can anyone reccommend good sites with good ammenities ie pool restraunt gyms these type of things and if possible web addresses.

Thanks have a good bank holiday weekend.

M.H.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Try Vilanova park about 20 miles south of Barcelona , 3 pools bar resturant ,take away , small supermarket on site ,sauna gym ,tennis courts ,football area ,internet cafe , wi fi on site ,toilets & showers are spotless ,open all year ,we normally go over Chritsmas & new year , type in vilanova park in your browser

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Try Vilanova park about 20 miles south of Barcelona , 3 pools bar resturant ,take away , small supermarket on site ,sauna gym ,tennis courts ,football area ,internet cafe , wi fi on site ,toilets & showers are spotless ,open all year ,we normally go over Chritsmas & new year , type in vilanova park in your browser
I am looking ideally for a seasonal pitch and a friend suggested vilanova and it sounded great so i e-mailed them and they have no spaces so i might visit there on a holiday.

Thanks though if you can think of anyothers that would be gteat

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI Monkey Hanger We have used Park Playa Bara a few times because it has all the facilities, its cited at Tarragona on the n340 just a few miles from Salou,just put park playa bara into google to find the site.

Rob&Lynne&Woofers

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Try Cambrils Park in Salou itself. It's absolutely first class (De-Luxe Category) and does Camping Cheques for a long part of the season. http://www.cambrilspark.es/en/ElNostreCamping/ They do do long stay pitches, but not sure if these are for the whole season, but we've had Spanish neighbours who leave their caravan there for part season anyway.

It has two huge pool complexes, one at each end of the site, a bar/restaurant/take away/supermarket/beach goods shop/coffee bar/bread shop/banking facilities/games pitches/nightly entertainment, and is about 400m from the beach and there are buses along the front into both Salou and Cambrils. It's near to Port Aventura/Universal Studios for the kids if you have them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts