good dealers

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
has anybody got any good recomendations of good dealers im intrested in updating my van for a fix bunks but the deals ive been offerd are laughable.i av a sterling europa 520 1997 in very good condition to part ex and they telling me that its worth between 2/3 grand ive seen bangers for twice that amount in some of these places maby its because i dont want new or they just dont want ma business i thought they would jump at the chance this time of year so if any was to no any i would love to hear(i live in the north ) i would travel for one if the price was right thanks billy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi William, if you get chance to visit one of the Caravan shows over the next few months, try and pick a rep from your locality, and see what sort of a deal he comes up with. You sometimes get a lot better deals at shows, plus you may get some extra's in with the deal. Bazz.

Nov 12, 2006
Visit site
hi william, i have just traded my van in with glossop caravans, they give me a good price for it and i got loads of extras (the deal was made at a show as bazz points out)i got a tracker and a tv in with the deal, the service was super they even took out everythin from my van and fitted to the new one even down to the big feet pads, batt, radio, gas and all other bits you build up over the years(in my case 8 months lol)they even run your vans equiptment to make sure its all in working order water gas etc, i would use them again, they even took my awninng of me as a trade for a new one got a good price for that aswell.

paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts