good site for wedding anniversary in March nxt yr.

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I know march next yr is ages away yet but some of the best sites get booked early. Wot we want is a site that is open early march dont want down south as thats to far for me to travel ( bad health probs ) . We want something with perhaps an indoor pool and club but not essential. Also must take 4 dogs as well so I,m asking alot. Anyone been to a good site worth trying. If possible we may farm out 2 dogs to friends and relatives. Thanks in advance any ideas welcome.

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
hi Elizabeth, Dont mind another area, Hereford, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Wales South. Midlands just not down south like I said its to far for me to travel that far. Just like to hear from people of any good sites we can consider. Thanks for yr help.

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
What about the cotswolds Erica theres some nice sites around there, Must be one or two club sites onen at that time of year.
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Erica
Try Beaconsfield Adult only site Shrewsbury. We've satyed a number of times and always had good fun. It has a lovely swimming pool, excellent washrooms and the jewell in the crown is the on site restaurant which you MUST book in advance. Food and service is excellent.
Dogs allowed although the dog walk is only the side of the track from the main road to the site. Quite a long way mind.
http://www.bob.org.uk/directory/parks/view/323-beaconsfield-farm-adults-only

May 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi ya i can whole heartedly recommend somers wood caravan park which is adults only set in meridan in the heart of england. We take our 3 dogs which are at no extra charge, awnings are at no extra charge, there isnt a pool or restaurant but a 5 min walk and you can be at the golf club and sit outside with the dogs to enjoy food or a leisurely drink. The shower block is second to none and Ang and Marc the owners are very friendly welcoming and helpful along with Sue and Tracy. Ang also does 4 nights for the price of 3 or 7 nights for the price of 5 which is great value. We only live 30 mins away but go once a month for peace and relaxation. Here is the link if you are interested http://www.somerswood.co.uk/

craig

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Erica
Don't know if you have booked anything as yet, but was watching the caravan Channel the other evening and there was a feature on a site just outside Oxford called Bo peep, I have pasted the a link to the site below. I am unsure of when they open in 2012 but looking at this years info they opened mid March.
http://www.bo-peep.demon.co.uk/
Hope this helps, in addition we have dstayed at the C&CC site at Chipping Norton on the Cotwolds if was a few years back for was a good site.

Di

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Cant book a C & CC site until early nov for next march so i,m told. Do like Hereford site and the Cotswold site so going have a good look at them in nov.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts