Grafham Water Caravan Club Site, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi

this a great little site, but make sure you get onthe main site and not the paddock.

Great swimming pool and friendly wardens. mixture of hard standings and grass. great indian rest. in village 5 mis walk.

great walks around ressivior.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Damian, 99.999% of the time I think that the moderators on this site do a fantastic job, but you must have had a bad weekend. This is not the only harsh comment I have noticed. There are very few threads on this site describing Grafham Water. Also I would hardly describe the search 'facility' on here as easy.

Jo-Anne, we love the site, but beware some of the pitches are a bit tight. If you phone book, you can request full service pitches which should avoid you being on one of the tight ones. The access roads are OK, I have had much worse. Follow the CC directions rather than sat nav!!!

The reservoir is great for walking, cycling or fishing. The pools was not open when we visited (we were too early in the year), so I can't comment.

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
I agrre with the above comments about the site but would add tnat the children's play area (which is next to the toilet block) can get a bit noisy, as can the pool. I suppose your tolerance of this depends on whether you have children or you are in the pool!

The pitches on the right loop of the site (as you enter) seem to be a bit quieter. There was also a resident long-eared owl which provided much entertainment.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
hi jo anne dont get me wrong it is not to busy there just booking was hard at the start of season i think its to do with panic booking (good indian down the road).

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Jo Anne,

We used This site for an overnight stop during the last May Bank holiday - site was very well kept, toilets immaculate, wardens very friendly. Pool was not open when we were there so check beforehand if you have kids on board.

We said we would return for longer when we get a chance.

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Jo Anne,

We used This site for an overnight stop during the last May Bank holiday - site was very well kept, toilets immaculate, wardens very friendly. Pool was not open when we were there so check beforehand if you have kids on board.

We said we would return for longer when we get a chance.
Jo-Anne

We have been to Grafham Water CC Site many times. Always manage to get booked, even in August. We phoned and got a cancellation. You have to book the pool an hour at a time, they give you coloured bands to wear so the warden knows when your hour is up. Lovely clean site, has been newly refurbished. going there next weekend and again end of August.

Lozzy.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Jo-Anne

We have been to Grafham Water CC Site many times. Always manage to get booked, even in August. We phoned and got a cancellation. You have to book the pool an hour at a time, they give you coloured bands to wear so the warden knows when your hour is up. Lovely clean site, has been newly refurbished. going there next weekend and again end of August.

Lozzy.
sounds good x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts