Great news

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi one and all had great news today after visiting the hospital with my wife she has been told that she is in total remission from the cancer that she has been having treatment for over the last eighteen months.So she will maybe back at work in about 6 weeks in meantime we are planning to hook up the van for the first time since May last year.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter, that is absolutely brilliant news.

You both go off and have a much deserved holiday in the van. I'm so pleased for you both.

Lisaxxxxxxxx

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Fantastic news for you. I can imagine the joy.Brilliant.

now as for your pipes... I suggest a large glass of prune juice will do the job !

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Again thanks both it took a while but we got there in the end,as for my pipes perhaps I need to visit the doctors myself,but prune juice is no use it will have to be grape juice maybe with lots of bubbles.At least the news is well timed as next Tuesday is both my wifes birthday but also our anniversary (I picked the wedding date to save on presents and cards).So we are going out to eat as this has not been allowed whilst she underwent treatment.

G

Break out the decaf!

All the best to you Mrs Plotter and Mr.

Kindest best wishes from Mr and Mrs Euro

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Way to go Plotter and Mrs Plotter. Who needs to win lotto when someone gives you news like this. Go and enjoy - everything. Really really happy for you.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou all for your good wishes these have been passed on to Mrs Plotter who is moved by the sentiments expressed.It is times like this when you find who your friends are for example one of our 'friends who we have caravanned(is there such a word) with for 30 years has only rung us 3 times in 18 months and even then usually about other matters,that said everyone else has been brilliant and the last couple of days has seen our house turned into a florist shop with more flowers than I thought existed.So looking at maybe Dorset/North Devon for a week at the start of September if anyone can suggest good sites would love to hear from you.

Once again thank you all .

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Plotter

Can't help you with the sites I'm afraid. However, I heard on the news the other day that we are in for a heatwave in September - don't know if it's true or not though (not looking very hopeful at the mo!).

Did you ever get any green label in the end? I hope YOU bought Mrs P the biggest bouquet.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thanks again for all your good wishes all passed onto Mrs Plotter couple of responses,No afraid still cant locate the Rappor coffee,hoping for the heat wave myself and afraid I prefer Villa to the Blues but not a fan really of either.

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Hi Plotter....Would like to add my good luck to you both and thanks for sharing your good news. It must be a fantastic feeling. Enjoy life to the full, you two, more than most will understand what that means...Mal

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Way to go, Mrs Plotter! My pal has just been told that chemo has knocked out the tumor in his throat, without the need for surgery, so that's two bits of good news in one day!

Just as a matter of interest, his father had his voice box removed for the same thing six years ago. As he cannot speak now, he writes everthing down. His writing however, is awful (he is 87!), so one time his son asked him to write clearer.The next message he wrote in capitals.The son told him not to shout!

Humour seems to get them through their days. Another friend has Parkinsons. His children call him Shaky.Seems cruel, but it works for them.

Continued good luck, you Plotters.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Cheers Emmo and others it was strange when she got the news in hospital I expected her to go wild with excitement but no however she (we)got emotional later.Anyway as I said before tomorrow is our 36 anniversary and her 5* birthday so its party time.Great news for you too Emmo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts