Greatings

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Well this is the first year we have been at home since heaven only knows. As i live on a hill and every road goes down a decent slope we decided to play it safe . We usualy go to our sons farm at Saundersfoot Pembrokeshire but with the roads as they are no way.
To all of you in similar situation i wish a very happy xmas and a good new year.
Stay safe

Graham

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Like you Graham we live on a hill. Just past our bungalow is a bend but they never make that, usually coming to a stop outside our place. Some reverse back down but others just abandon their car and walk making it difficult for us to get out of the drive. The road never gets gritted because it doesn't lead anywhere except to our homes.
We are staying at home for dinner and hopefully going to our daughters for tea, that's if we aren't blocked in.

Merry Christmas to all
smiley-smile.gif

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
Our cold spell here in Sucina inSpain is about to break,it got down to +11c last night,which believe it or not felt really cold.We have also had to sit inside the bars for our beverages,but tonight we are going to suffer it as there is a christmas eve street party in the town.Lots of fireworks and food and drink leading upto midnight mass.
I Hope you all have a merry christmasand a happy new year

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts