green spain

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am from north Spain and It's a beautiful place to go if u like mountains and good food, the only problem is that not many people speak english, the best way to go is by porstmouth-bilbao ferry, and then either to Santander that's were the best campsites are

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is there a guide to caravan sites in Green Spain?

I'm planning to go next year and am interested in staying in the Cantabria region near the sea, but also fairly near to the Picos.

Jun 12, 2005
Visit site
I have not taken my caravan to this region, but I have had two walking holidays here, based on the town of Potes. The whole area is beautiful, wonderful for walking, but don't expect to walk too much of the high country before the end of June because the chances are that the snow will still be too deep. When you are in the area you must try the Cabrales cheese, it's one of those cheeses that has to be nailed to the cheeseboard to stop it atacking the other cheeses.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
porter

we are coming to green spain in september staying near Comillas and intending to do some good walking, what is the weather like in september? the campsite we are staying on is El helguero.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts