Green Toilet Solutions

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Elsan double blue has served me well for years. All solids and paper dissolved, little or no pongs.The Thetford green was a waste of money. Any special suggestions for the best green please?
We thought Thetford Green was useless. Tried various brands but think Elsan organic liquid was the best. Curiously also tried Elsan Green sachets. Had to use 2 to stop a pong so turned out not to be cost effective.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We thought Thetford Green was useless. Tried various brands but think Elsan organic liquid was the best. Curiously also tried Elsan Green sachets. Had to use 2 to stop a pong so turned out not to be cost effective.
Mel
So back to Elsan Blue and Yellow food colouring,
Only joking.

Reactions: Mel
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the green Esan and it has never been a problem and no worse or better than the blue stuff. It does seem to me that even on sites that accept it, the blue is so destructive I do not want to handle it.
Never s anything in the flush, we do not use anything at home and cannot see any reason to do so on site. I have seen no benefit in it and it just seems a few more chemicals polluting the earth for no good reason.

Reactions: Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts